Thursday, June 5, 2014

Indentured Nation
All the jobs have returned, if you work for free
A hundred million unemployed, and not one to be seen
Fourteen million foreclosures with no document chain
An entire generation, shackled and drained
Forty heroes gone, plus nineteen a day
Wall ST has it's lackeys, holder, lew, cordray...
The market is strong, the economy weak
From the Dictator's Handbook, do not let us speak
Our bombs are smart and congress is lame
Higher Ed is a scheme where students are blamed
Bakkan oil trains between campus and me
No is collaboration, we have lawyers you'll see
A thirty grand raise is "giving back to community"
Tell me again, what you are going to do for me?
An Oregon bond auction? Asset backed securities?
Claimant has right to Property ...in the land of the free
I am Future Labor Debt Payments, what are you to me?
Seven digit pensions for coaches and thee
This game I aint playin, you takin from me
A pit and a landfill, full of debt zombies
Your six figure salary blinds you to see
homeless school children, retrenched families
your words are conflicted, corporate double speak
What you call hard work, is GMO democracy
Ad Valorem Tax, your financial strategy
I could read you the riot act on fiduciary
Tell me again what yer doin for me?
Strategic vision, diverse community
Whoever wrote that targeted me
I feel so foolish, I was so naive
But we're honorable people, a loving family
Shall I quote you the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or UCC?
Now available in all fifty states, I am not free.

1 comment: